The 2020 Summit will be hosted Seating Matters in North Ireland.
Seating Matters: 131 Carnamuff Road, Limavady, N. Ireland, BT49 9JG
Roe Park Resort: Limavady, N. Ireland, BT49 7FB
Please do not book accommodation or flights until you are accepted to attend the event!
Wednesday, 7th October 2020
For those of you traveling from outside Europe, it is advisable to arrive on Wednesday 7th to get adjusted and ready for an action-packed 3 days of the 2020 Summit.
Thursday, 8th October 2020
- Final guests arrive & Registration at Roe Park Resort.
- Welcome reception hosted by Seating Matters.
Friday, 9th October 2020
- An early morning hike in the local countryside.
- Seating Matters factory tour.
Saturday, 10th October 2020
- Speaker presentations.
- Workshops & learning from Seating Matters factory tour.
After you have been accepted and registered for the event, you can book flights into:
- Derry City Airport (Airport Code: LDY, a small airport 15 mins from the venue)
- Belfast International Airport (Airport Code: BFS, approx. 1hr from venue)
- Belfast City Airport (Airport Code: BHD, approx. 1.5hrs from venue)
As a backup, Dublin (DUB) & Shannon (SNN) are also options, and are 3.5 and 4.5 hours drive from the venue respectively.
Please aim to arrive on Wednesday 7th October if traveling from outside Europe, or by the morning of Thursday, 8th October 2020 at the latest, to give you time to get adjusted and ready for a fully packed 3-day event.
The 2020 Summit has block booked the entirety of the Roe Park Resort for the summit.
After you have been accepted and registered, please contact the hotel directly to reserve & pay for your rooms.
Roe Park Resort
Tel: +4428 777 22222